Friday, October 26, 2012

Parents weekend!

Well after 2 months I finally get the chance to see my sweet parents!! It is Link Years parents weekend and Mom, Dad, and Elliott (my little brother) are headed to Btown.! I cannot wait to see their faces and give them a giant hug! You don't realize how much you love and appreciate your family until you are away from them for so long! There are so many things that my parents do for me that I have taken advantage of, but being away has helped appreciate all that they do! Their flight lands at 6:30 tonight!!! I am so excited to spend time with them! I ameeting them at the hotel and the four of us are going to Hook and Ladder pizza company for dinner! It will be so nice to just sit and catch up with them! This weekend is going to be so great! It would be even better Erich (my older brother) was able to be here with us! But not to worry thanksgiving is only a few weeks away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment