Saturday, September 29, 2012

A New Chapter

It has finally arrived!! The time has come for me to leave good ole Katy, Texas and move to the always exciting Branson MO! The trip started out bright and early as all good road trips do, we packed up the car and headed out on our 12 hour excursion. Of course Dad had to bring sarge along. So we he was the official road trip buddy!




The trip was way too long for my liking. Minutes passed by slower than ever, I could not wait to pull up to my new home! But finally we arrived!! I was officially in Btown! Once we arrived at K-Kuai (my home for the next 8 months) we checked in, found my room and began the long process of unpacking!
a blank canvas! mom and i couldn't wait to get started!!
We arrived in Branson at 3:00 and didn't finish unpacking until 6:30! It was a long, but very exciting afternoon! and it's safe to say the hard work payed off! The room looks great!!


We finished off the evening with a late dinner at Fudruckers! Dinner was filled with laughter and fun until it came time to say goodbyes... surprisingly only a few tears were shed! but if i know my mom I am sure more tears came down on the road trip home and days to follow! So I left the resturaunt and headed back to my newly decorated dorm to begin the newest chapter of my life!
My mom and Dad worked so hard and were a huge help!! thank y'all so much!! I couldn't have gotten here without the two of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment